Maratrail - 50K
A concentrate of difficulties and challenges to discover the spirit of the Saint-Jacques on an intermediate distance.
Sunday 16th June 2024
Monistrol d'Allier - 07:00
Max Allowed Race Time
10 Hours 50 Minutes
Dive into the Rouchoux Canyon
The formula of the Trail du Saint-Jacques by UTMB which gathers the most runners.
To note, a new starting site in the pretty village of Monistrol d'Allier, more prestigious and more practical. 2 km to stretch the peloton before climbing to the Chapelle de Rochegude. A new course slightly lengthened, tonic and varied, an excellent compromise.
In the final part, the ascent of the Mont Devès before heading to the Chibottes. A rugged course around the route of Santiago de Compostela, before an exceptional finish after a last climb to the famous Notre-Dame du Puy-en-Velay cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
PARTICIPATE IN THE MARATRAIL - 50M
All the information you need to know before starting an extraordinary adventure.
Your registration includes
- Name bib
- Welcome gift
- Transport from Puy-en-Velay to Saint-Privat-d'Allier (starting place)
- Solid and liquid refreshments
- Transport of your personal bags from the starting point to the finish line
- Finisher's gifts
- Post race services: shower and comfort care
- Post race meal (different from the final refreshment)