How to get there ?
Welcoming more tourists than any other town in the Haute-Loire, le Puy-en-Velay enjoys a magnificent location in the center of France.
For a comfortable and eco-responsible trip, choose the train. The train station of Le Puy-en-Velay is located at 700m from the Village of the Trail du Saint Jacques by UTMB, 10min by foot.
Access from Paris : 4h30 Access from Lyon : 2h
- Access from Lyon : 1h45
- Access from Clemront Ferrand : 2h
- Access from Marseille : 3h30
- Access from l'aéroport de Lyon : 2h
- Access from l'aéroport de Montpellier : 3h30
- Access from l'aéroport de Genève : 3h30
The airport of Le Puy-en-Velay offers direct flights to Paris in only 1h10 The airports of Lyon and Geneva are located at 2h and 3h30 of road.